This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
I was amazed after my first flight in Singapore Air Business Class from Korea to Singapore. I prepared myself for the superior service in Singapore Business Class since I normally fly domestic within the U.S., but what I wasn’t prepared for was the superior Gangnam Style Korean dance move that has taken over the internet by storm.
The kid in the red pants at the beginning is definitely the best dancer in the entire video. And was that Rapid Travel Chai in the yellow suit?
I’ll continue the Aloft To Asia trip report series shortly after I fully recover from my Gangnam Style trip to Asia. Wonder if they actually dance like this south of the river in Seoul.
Trip Report Index
- Atlanta International Terminal and Delta SkyClub
- Korean Air Business Class to Incheon
- Seoul Incheon Airport Transfer and Asiana Business Class Lounge
- Singapore Air Champagne Diaries And Singapore Slings
- Singapore Air Business Class to Singapore
- Singapore Fullerton Bay Hotel Happy Hour
- Singapore International Airport and Singapore Air Business Class Lounge
- Singapore Air Business Class from Singapore
- Seoul Incheon Airport Transfer and Korean Air Business Class Lounge
- Korean Air Business Class from Incheon
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.