This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
In addition to receiving complimentary Limousine service on ANA flights to Asia, you can now also earn bonus MileageClub miles. ANA Mileage has a few bonus offers for routes to and from Asia that can add up fast.
Earn Up To 4,009 Bonus MileageClub Miles Between New York And Tokyo
This promotion will offer up to 4,009 bonus ANA MileageClub miles on the inagural New York to Tokyo flight NH1009 and up to 3,000 for remaining flights during the promotion period. You must register before March 31, 2013 and board the flight between October 28, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
- What: When you register for the campaign from the link below, board flight NH1009 with a revenue ticket purchased in North America, and register your ANA Mileage Club number for mileage accrual before boarding on NH1009, you will earn 2,000 bonus miles for First Class and Business Class and 1,000 bonus miles for Economy Class! Plus, you’ll earn an additional 1,009 bonus miles when you board the inaugural flight on October 28, and earn 1,000 more bonus miles when you purchase your ticket from ANA’s North America website at fly-ana.com.
- Registration Period: September 10, 2012 – March 31, 2013 23:59 (Pacific Time)
- Boarding Period: October 28, 2012 – March 31, 2013 (Boarding dates)
- Inbound Boarding Period: After NH1009 boarding until April 15, 2013 (Boarding dates)
- Miles earned for Boarding on First Class, Business Class – 2,000 miles
- Miles earned for Boarding on Economy Class – 1,000 miles
- Miles earned for Boarding on the inaugural flight on October 28, 2012 – 1,009 miles
- Miles earned for Ticket purchase through ANA’s North America website – 1,000 miles
- Other Details:
- Eligible Flight NH1009
- Eligible Booking Class F/A/J/C/D/Z/P/Y/E/B/M/U/H/Q/V/W/S/L/K
Receive Double Miles On ANA Asian Routes (Excludes Japan)
This promotion will offer double miles on Asian routes (excluding Japan) with eligibility requirements met, but you must register between October 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012.
- What: Receive double boarding miles for every flight to Asia (excluding flights to/from Japan) that you board with a ticket that was booked and purchased through ANA’s North America website (www.fly-ana.com) during the campaign period
- Campaign Registration Period: October 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012 <Pacific Time>
- Purchase/Ticketing Period: October 1, 2012 – December 30, 2012 <Pacific Time>
- Boarding Period: November 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012 <boarding for eligible flights>
- How: North American ANA Mileage Club members who register for the campaign, book and purchase through the ANA North America website, board eligible flights and accrue mileage onto his/her ANA Mileage Club account during the campaign period
- Other Details
- Campaign registration at the time of purchase, or prior to boarding is required
- Miles must be accrued to the passenger’s ANA Mileage Club account in order to receive bonus miles
- Flight miles accrued retroactively are ineligible for bonus miles
If you are flying with ANA to or from Asia, consider registering for the promotional offers to increase the miles you earn for flying with them.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.