This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
ANA First and Business Class service will be enhanced starting on October 28, 2012. The service will now include complimentary Limousine service upon arrival into Tokyo Narita airport.
New Complimentary Limousine Service
North American ANA MileageClub members who purchase First or Business Class tickets issued in North American receive complimentary Limousine service.
Limousine Service Details
- Must be on flight the afternoon NH1009 flight from New York (JFK) to Tokyo (NRT)
- Excludes code-share flights
- Must be a revenue ticket issued in North America
- Valid from October 28, 2012 through March 31, 2013 (arrival in Tokyo on April 1, 2013)
- First Class fares include F & A fares
- Business Class fares include J, C, D, Z fares
- P class is not eligible
How to Use the Service
1) Book NH1009 in the eligible booking class through ANA’s North America website, Customer Service Center, the Americas, or Any Travel agency.
2) Book the Limousine Car. Narita Arrival Limousine Service Desk. 1-800-262-9266 (If calling from 50 states and Canada). 1-310-782-3011 (If you are calling from other than the areas above). Please advise the representative that you are calling to make a reservation for Limousine Car. Business Hours: 9:00AM – 7:00PM (East Coast Time) Sat/Sun/Holidays: Closed
- Please advise the passenger’s name, boarding date, reservation number and ANA Mileage Club number to the representative
- Please be sure to book at least 2 business days prior to your boarding date on NH1009
- If you are departing on Monday, please book your limousine by Thursday
- If you are departing on Tuesday, please book your limousine by Friday
3) Meeting Location for the Limousine car Service Upon Arrival. Please arrive to the Information Counter within 1 hour upon flight arrival. The driver will escort you to the limousine car.
4) Service areas which do not incur an extra charge
- Tokyo: the 23 wards of Tokyo / Machida City / Hachioji City / Musashimurayama City, etc.
- Kanagawa Prefecture: Yokohama City / Fujisawa City / Kamakura City / Yokosuka City, etc.
- Chiba Prefecture: all areas within Chiba Prefecture
- Saitama Prefecture: Saitama City / Kawagoe City / Koshigaya City, etc.
- Ibaraki Prefecture: Takahagi City / Hitachioota City / Mito City / Tsukuba City, etc.
Flying ANA in Business Class or First Class on their 777 just got a little nicer with complimentary limousine service.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.