This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Seamless food delivery is offering a $5 off coupon code for orders of only $10 or more. They serve cities including NYC, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, Austin, Houston, and Miami.
Here is my review of their food delivery service while I was in NYC at the W Times Square. Each time I used their service, the food was delivered on time and with high quality. You can see the full list of cities Seamless serves on their website here.
How To Get $5 Off Your Seamless Order
- Download the Seamless Food Delivery iPhone Application, iPad Application or Android Application
- Use code 75e800acf when placing an order
- Receive $5 off your order of $10 or more
How Seamless Food Delivery Works
The food ordering process with Seamless is simple. You place your order online or through a mobile application. Your order is then sent to the restaurant and your food will arrive to your location. In my experience with Seamless in NYC, the food was delivered promptly within 30 minutes. The best part is there was no hassle for me to place a late at night food order after a long day traveling and working.
$5 Off Promotion Details
- $5 discount is only valid on orders of $10 or more before tax, tip, and delivery fees
- Limit one use per customer
- To redeem, enter promotion code 75e800acf and click “apply”
- $5 will be deducted on qualifying orders after promotion code is applied
- Discount is only valid on personal (non-corporate) accounts
- Offer expires at 11:59pm PST on October 21, 2012.
Seamless food delivery is a simply way to order food directly to your location when traveling. This $5 off purchases of $10 or more is much better than their previous 10% off coupon.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.