This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
British Airways is offering the ability to earn an unlimited amount of British Airways Avios points through January 31, 2013. Simply register and start earning Avios points when you fly qualifying, round-trip, transatlantic flight in any cabin between now and January 31, 2013.
The promotional site states that you’ll be able to earn the bonus points on other carriers besides just British Airways. British Airways partner flights will also earn you the bonus points with qualifying flights on British Airways, American Airlines, Iberia, and OpenSkies transatlantic flights.
How To Register
- Earn 15,000 bonus Avios points for first round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club member on a qualifying ticket
- Earn 35,000 bonus Avios points for second round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club member on a qualifying ticket
- Earn 50,000 bonus Avios points for third (and each subsequent) round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club member on a qualifying ticket
- Available on more than just British Airways flights; you’ll be able to fly and accumulate bonus Avios on qualifying British Airways, American Airlines, Iberia, and OpenSkies transatlantic flights
Terms And Conditions
- To be eligible for this promotion, British Airways Executive Club members at least 18 years of age who are locally enrolled and residing in the United States or Canada must (i) register for the promotion between September 27, 2012 and January 31, 2013, inclusive, at ba.com; if you are not a current member, you must enroll in Executive Club and register; and (ii) after registering sufficiently in advance of outbound travel, book and then complete qualifying flights by January 31, 2013. British Airways (“BA”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of members. By taking part in this promotion, members confirm that they accept the terms and conditions of the offer.
- Existing bookings made prior to the promotional period do not qualify and this offer cannot be applied retroactively.
- Member must purchase and fly on a full-fare, transatlantic round-trip ticket for travel beginning and ending in the United States or Canada for flights that are operated and marketed by British Airways, American Airlines, Iberia or OpenSkies, in the following booking classes (which are unrestricted or have limited restrictions):
(i) on British Airways operated flights, includes fares booked in First Class, Club World Business Class, World Traveller Plus Premium Economy or flexible/non-restricted World Traveller Economy Class: F, A, J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H;
(ii) on American Airlines operated flights, includes fares booked in First Class, Business Class or flexible/non-restricted Economy Class: F, A, J, R, D, I, Y, B or H;
(iii) on Iberia operated flights, includes fares booked in Business Class or flexible/non-restricted Economy Class: J, C, D, R, I or Y;
(iv) on OpenSkies operated flights, includes fares booked in Biz Bed/Business, Prem Plus/Premium Economy and flexible/non-restricted Eco/Economy: J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H.
This promotion does not apply to flights marketed or operated by franchises, including Comair, Iberia Express, and Sun-Air, or any other code share partners oroneworld© Alliance members.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the booking/selling class of the fare purchased qualifies for this promotion. Please confirm prior to purchase. For bookings on ba.com, simply click on the flight number hyperlink on the “Choose your flights” page and refer to the booking/selling classes listed above in 3. (Discount Economy class fares, including those booked/sold in K, M, L, V, S, N, Q, O, or G fare classes, do not qualify for this offer.)
- Member will earn the following bonus on qualifying, round-trip transatlantic flights booked in flexible/non-restricted Economy and higher fare classes taken during the promotional period:
– 15,000 bonus Avios points for first round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club member on a qualifying ticket
– 35,000 bonus Avios points for second round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club member on a qualifying ticket
– 50,000 bonus Avios points for third (and each subsequent) round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club member on a qualifying ticket
- Members must quote their Executive Club membership number when booking their qualifying flights and again at check-in for each flight flown during the promotional period.
- The following are not qualifying flights and this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, promotion, or deal, including, but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or airline industry discounted fares, Consolidator or Wholesale fares, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying booking classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers or coupons (e.g. shareholder’s discount coupon); or (iv) tickets upgraded from any class.
- Qualifying flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that members are unable to book qualifying flights.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for bonus Avios to be credited to your Executive Club account.