This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hilton HHonors is giving members 1,000 reasons per stay at their participating hotels this fall. The offer is valid for stays completed between November 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012. The points can add up fast with 1,000 points per night during a stay with a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday night.
How To Register
- Register through the Hilton / 1000 Reasons website
- Earn 1,000 Bonus Points per night for every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday night
- Stays must be completed during the promotion period is November 1 through December 31, 2012
- Must register prior to check-out of first stay
- Members will receive the Bonus Points only for nights completed during the Promotion Period regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period
You can also receive complimentary Hilton Gold status with the New Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card which comes with benefits like complimentary upgrades and free continental breakfast. Once 40,000 is spent on the card, the card owner will be upgraded to Diamond status and will receive even more benefits.
The list of hotels that have opted out of the promotion is rather large, so make sure you check before your next stay.
- Marriott’s 40,000 Point Fall Promotion
- Hyatt’s 65,000 Point Fall Promotion
- Starwood’s Unlimited Starpoint Fall Promotion
- Hilton’s 50,000 Targeted Fall Promotion
- Club Carlson 120,000 Fall Promotion
Hat Tip Loyalty Traveler
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through some links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.