This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Delta is offering 5,000 bonus miles for Business Elite and 2,500 bonus miles for coach travel from Fukuoka (FUK) to Honolulu (HNL). The promotional travel must be between September 10, 2012 and December 31, 2012 to qualify for the offer.
How To Get Bonus Miles
- Enroll a new account through the Delta Promotional Fukuoka page or use an existing SkyMiles account to purchase a ticket using promotional code 970621 when speaking with a Delta agent
It isn’t clear where to register for this promotion, since the enrollment page looks like a SkyMiles signup form. So if you intend to use this promotion, consider calling SkyMiles to have them register your account using the promotional code above.
- Eligibility: To participate in this offer, you must be a new or existing SkyMiles member and fly between September 10, 2012 and December 31, 2012 (travel complete). Registration is required prior to travel. If you are not a SkyMiles member, please enroll now.
- Bonus Offer: Purchase and fly on Delta marketed/operated nonstop flights between Fukuoka/FUK and Honolulu/HNL and earn 5,000 bonus miles for any paid Business Elite round-trip or 2,500 bonus miles for any paid Economy round-trip. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta are excluded from this offer. Bonus miles may be earned multiple times. Travel must be originated from Fukuoka. One-way travel will also qualify for bonus miles. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion® qualification or Million Miler™ status.
- Travel Period: Travel must be between September 10, 2012 and December 31, 2012. All travel must be completed by December 31, 2012.
- Promotion Reference Code: Please refer Delta Reservations Center to 970621
If you intended on flying from FUK to HNL this promotion can add value. Unfortunately the travel must originate in Fukuoka and has a round-trip requirement.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.