This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
US Airways Cruises is giving away 1 Million miles and a free 7 night cruise. The sweepstakes started on October 1 and runs through January 31, 2013. The grand prize winner will receive 500,000 Dividend Miles and a 7-night cruise for two. There will be five additional prize winners who will receive 100,000 Dividend Miles each.
How To Register
- Sign up to receive weekly emails through the official giveaway entry page
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive 500,000 Dividend Miles AND a 7-Night Caribbean Cruise for Two
- Five (5) other prize winners will receive 100,000 Dividend Miles
- Must sign up by January 31st
- Sweepstakes period is from October 1, 2012 (“Sweepstakes-Start”) to 11:59:59 pm ET January 31, 2013 (“Sweepstakes-End”)
- Whether you already receive our emails or you’re going to be a new subscriber, sign up now and you’ll immediately be eligible to win
- Or, enter a friend for an additional chance to sail away on a dream cruise
- One (1) Grand Prize and Five (5) First Prize winners will be chosen in random drawings approximately 20 days after Sweepstakes-End from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period
- Winners will be notified within five (5) days after the selection is made by email or other form of communication in Sponsor’s, sole discretion. A winner will have three (3) business days to reply confirming his/her acceptance of the prize and providing all requested contact information. Failure to reply in the indicated time frame will indicate beyond doubt that the prize has been refused and forfeited for all time and an alternative entry will be chosen in random drawings as outlined above
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.