This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Airlines and American Eagle have partnered with the American Red Cross to provide relief to those most affected by Hurricane Sandy. If you help by donating to the relief effort, American Airlines AAdvantage members will earn a one-time 250 AAdvantage mile bonus. The offer is
How To Earn 250 AAdvantage Miles By Donating
- Navigate to the American Airlines / Join Us website
Relief Effort Details
Now through November, 30, 2012, American Airlines and American Eagle are offering 250 bonus miles for contributions as little as $50. But it gets better, if you donate over $100, you will earn 500 bonus points instead of 250.
Growing up in Florida, I know the damage a large Hurricane can cause. I recall riding out Hurricane Andrew in Florida and then waking up to see the devastation down in South Florida.
Terms And Conditions
- Offer valid on contributions made online athttp://american.redcross.org/americanairlines-pub*.
- Minimum donation of $50 required in order to earn AAdvantage bonus miles.
- Members will earn a one time bonus up to 500 AAdvantage miles.
- Promotion dates are 10/31/12 through 11/30/12.
- AAdvantage miles will post to the member’s AAdvantage account approximately 21 days after the donation was made. Please check your AAdvantage account on aa.com to verify the AAdvantage miles have posted to your account.
- The name on the donation receipt must match the name on the AAdvantage account.
- You must be an AAdvantage member to receive the bonus miles.
- AAdvantage bonus miles do not count toward elite-status qualification.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage program at any time without notice.
- American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies.
- For complete details about the AAdvantage program, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.
- The American Red Cross name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position.
- For more information about the Red Cross, please visit www.redcross.org
A lot of people were impacted by the storm, so it is nice to see the partnership to contribute to the relief effort. A small donation can help provide relief to those effected and you can earn miles while helping the with effort.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.