This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
One of my favorite things about the Marriott Rewards program is that I can redeem Marriott Rewards points at Ritz Carlton hotels. Did you know you can save Marriott points when redeeming for Ritz Carlton hotel stays? In this post we’ll share how to take advantage of the Marriott Ritz Carlton point saver award redemptions.
We’ve redeemed our Marriott points at a number of Ritz Carlton hotels. We’ve stayed at quite a few including the Hotel Arts Barcelona, Ritz Carlton Kapalua, the Ritz Carlton Washington-DC, the Ritz Carlton San Juan, and the Central Park view at the Ritz Carlton Central Park to name a few.
What Is Ritz Carlton Point Savers
The Ritz Carlton point savers program allows members to redeem less Marriott points for the same awards. Using the point saver reward, each Ritz Carlton hotel tier drops by 10,000 in the number of points required for a 1 night stay.
How To Use Ritz Carlton Point Savers
- Call 800-241-3333 and ask to make an award reservation at a Ritz Carlton using the point savers reward option
- You can read more on the point savers program at Marriott’s official site on the topic
Redeem 4 Nights To Receive 5th Night Free
But wait, it gets even better. 🙂 When you redeem 4 nights, you’ll receive a 5th night free. This really helps the value proposition.
Terms And Conditions
- PointSavers rewards may only be redeemed for stays during the valid promotion dates at participating hotels
- Advance reservations are required; standard blackout dates and all general Marriott Rewards terms & conditions apply
- Point values are based on a standard room and may vary by length of stay and hotel category or tier
- Upgrades may be available for extra points
- No Blackout Dates apply
You can also apply for the Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card to earn bonus points after meeting the spending threshold. You’ll receive 70,000 bonus points, enough for one night in a top tier Ritz Carlton hotel or two nights in the lowest tier Ritz Carlton Hotel. The card also comes with a $200 credit to airline incidentals and 3 e-certificates good for 7 night upgrades to Club Level rooms.
- Get 21 Free Complimentary Ritz Carlton Club Upgrades
- Marriott Platinum Status In Only 9 Stays
- Marriott Gold Status Benefits
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.