This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hawaiian Airlines has teamed up with Vans Triple Crown of Surfing to offer prizes over a 30 day period in a promotion called “Hang 30.” The promotion will give away a prize a day from November 12, 2012 through December 11, 2012 for entries on that day. Every entry during the promotion period will be entered into a drawing for the grand prize of 120,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles. There are a few steps on Hawaiian’s Facebook page to enter and receive your first entry. After your first entry, you can go back to the Facebook page and play an instant game to receive your entry for each day in the promotion period.
How To Enter For Chance At 120,000 Hawaiian Airlines Miles
1) Navigate to the Hawaiian Airlines Facebook page and like them
2) After you like them on Facebook, you’ll be asked to allow the app access to your Facebook basic information
3) You’ll then be taken to the Hawaiian Airlines Hang 30 application to enter for your chance to win 120,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles among other prizes. Simply enter your information including name and home address for your first entry into the contest. You can also play an instant game each day for an additional entry into the promotion.
Promotion Details And Prizes
The grand prize of the promotion is 120,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles. In my opinion, this is the only worthwhile prize in the contest. Take a look at the other prizes in the picture below that will be awarded each day. Pretty much every day is a t-shirt, hat, tank top or some other surfing swag.
- Enter November 12, 2012 through December 11, 2012
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,000
- Official promotion rules are here
For me, the only reason to enter this promotion is for the 120,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.