This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
The online marketing company e-Miles is offering a free 250 e-miles for enrolling and activating an account. These e-miles can be transferred to partner US Airways once 500 e-miles have been earned. Simply complete the enrollment form, activate your account and the 250 e-Miles will be deposited. Activation must be completed by 12/31/12 in order to qualify for the bonus.
How To Register For Free 100 US Airways Miles
- Earn 100 e-Miles when you enroll in e-Miles and complete your profile
- Earn an additional 150 e-Miles miles when you activate your account
How Does e-Miles Work?
To begin using e-miles you need to first enroll and complete your profile. Once you are set up, simply view ads and respond to a simply set of questions. Lastly, for each ad you view and respond, you’ll receive miles. Then when you earn enough miles you can transfer them to US Airways or another partner if you signed up through one different than US Airways.
- Must activate your account before 12/31/2012
- To activate your e-Miles account, you must read and respond to four (4) third party offers; responding to e-Miles profile survey offers do not count towards account activation
- This offer is for new e-Miles members only
- Membership is only available to residents of the United States and its territories
- If you live outside of these regions and have received this email, we apologize for any inconvenience
Through this promotion you can sign up and earn a quick 250 e-Miles which can be transferred to US Airways once you hit 500 e-Miles.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.