This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Quick follow up on my previous post More Points For Buying Online With In-Store Pick Up. Best Buy has added another benefit to ordering online through shopping portals and picking up your items in store. This approach maximizes point earnings. But now, Best Buy has added a free $25 coupon off next purchase.
Here are the details
- Go through portal of your choice, Chase Ultimate Rewards is 1 extra point per dollar
- Place order of $250 or more on Best Buy’s website through Saturday, December 8
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup and select your store
- The savings code will be e-mailed to you within 4 to 7 days after your order has been picked up in store
- This coupon is essentially a free $25
- Redeem your savings code in store or online on your next purchase
- No minimum purchase when redeeming $25 savings code
- Redemption code can be used multiple times, in store or online, until entire $25 value is redeemed or expiration date is reached
- Limit one savings code per customer
Another great reason to shop online! Spend $250, pick up in the store and get 250 extra Chase points as well as $25 free at Best Buy! Can’t beat it if you need something from Best Buy!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.