This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Ritz Carlton is providing a little incentive to upgrade your paid reservations to a Ritz Carlton Club level room. They are offering $150 credit, per four night night stay and $75 per two night stay, on Club Level reservations through January 31, 2013.
How To Book
- Call 1-877-267-6670 or email email@example.com
- Receive up to a $150 hotel credit when you stay on the Club Level through January 31, 2013
- Stay two nights at one of our exciting city locations and receive a $75 hotel credit per stay
- Escape for four nights at a resort destination and receive a $150 hotel credit per stay
Terms And Conditions
- Offer valid with overnight accommodations at participating hotels through January 31, 2013; excludes partner hotels
- Offer is subject to availability, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers
- Advance reservations are required; based on single or double occupancy; exclusive of taxes, gratuities, and other charges; does not apply to groups, and is not applicable for Rewards Redemption
- Minimum two night stay required for city hotels and minimum four night stay for resort hotels
- Credit is applied per night, has no cash value, and is not valid on room rate, alcohol, or third party services
- No refund or credit for unused portion
- Void where prohibited
Example Booking At Lake Tahoe
We looked at a sample booking in Lake Tahoe before January 31, 2013. The regular room was going for $399 while the Club Level room was $499. That is only a $100 difference per night. The credit for a four night Club Level room will knock off $150 for booking a Club Level room instead of a regular room.
If you are looking to upgrade a paid stay at a Ritz Carlton this winter, consider the $75-$150 credit for booking a Club Level room through January 31, 2013.
If you are looking at a reservation after the January 31, 2013 cutoff, the Ritz Carlton credit card offers 70,000 bonus points, no foreign transaction fees, a $100 resort credit per two night stay, and the ability to upgrade 21 nights to a Club Level room. With the card, you can upgrade 3 stays to a Club Level room for up to 7 nights per stay.