This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Ritz Carlton is providing a little incentive to upgrade your paid reservations to a Ritz Carlton Club level room. They are offering $150 credit, per four night night stay and $75 per two night stay, on Club Level reservations through January 31, 2013.
How To Book
- Call 1-877-267-6670 or email email@example.com
- Receive up to a $150 hotel credit when you stay on the Club Level through January 31, 2013
- Stay two nights at one of our exciting city locations and receive a $75 hotel credit per stay
- Escape for four nights at a resort destination and receive a $150 hotel credit per stay
Terms And Conditions
- Offer valid with overnight accommodations at participating hotels through January 31, 2013; excludes partner hotels
- Offer is subject to availability, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers
- Advance reservations are required; based on single or double occupancy; exclusive of taxes, gratuities, and other charges; does not apply to groups, and is not applicable for Rewards Redemption
- Minimum two night stay required for city hotels and minimum four night stay for resort hotels
- Credit is applied per night, has no cash value, and is not valid on room rate, alcohol, or third party services
- No refund or credit for unused portion
- Void where prohibited
Example Booking At Lake Tahoe
We looked at a sample booking in Lake Tahoe before January 31, 2013. The regular room was going for $399 while the Club Level room was $499. That is only a $100 difference per night. The credit for a four night Club Level room will knock off $150 for booking a Club Level room instead of a regular room.
If you are looking to upgrade a paid stay at a Ritz Carlton this winter, consider the $75-$150 credit for booking a Club Level room through January 31, 2013.
If you are looking at a reservation after the January 31, 2013 cutoff, the Ritz Carlton credit card offers 70,000 bonus points, no foreign transaction fees, a $100 resort credit per two night stay, and the ability to upgrade 21 nights to a Club Level room. With the card, you can upgrade 3 stays to a Club Level room for up to 7 nights per stay.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.