This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I’ve received an unexpected birthday present this month. The present is due in part to the fact that I have a birthday set on one of my loyalty accounts to this month. Second, it is due in part to the fact most loyalty programs send out birthday presents to members each year.
I make it a habit to enter a birthday (not necessarily my exact birthday) on each of my loyalty accounts for this very reason, and it’s worked out well with a number of travel providers. I appreciate all birthday wishes from travel providers so I don’t discriminate against those I don’t fly with often. I simply set up each loyalty account in my AwardWallet points and miles tracker account, and then log in to make sure I have my birthday date set for each account. Then I wait for the birthday gifts to fly in.
Unexpected Birthday Present From AirTran
In celebration of my birthday this year, AirTran is offering double A+ reward credits on my next AirTran Airways flight. I only have to follow a few simple steps and then I’ll be on my way to earning double points:
1. Book between January 1, 2013 and January 31, 2013 at AirTran.com
2. Enjoy the flight and double A+ Reward Credits
Terms And Conditions
There are terms and conditions that come with this offer.
- This double A+ credit offer must be booked on airtran.com between January 1, 2013, and January 31, 2013, and is valid on AirTran Airways flights through March 31, 2013
- Business Class bonus A+ credits are not eligible for the double A+ credit offer, i.e. a one-way Business Class reservation will earn 2.5 A+ credits under this promotiom
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice
- Retroactive credit not awarded
- This double A+ credit offer is only valid for A+ Rewards member who received it
Make sure you add a birthday to your loyalty accounts. Even if you don’t think you’ll fly the airline or you don’t want to add your real birthday.
So this leads to a common question within the extended travel family. Who usually gives the best birthday presents and did you invite them to your birthday party?
- Get 10% off Alaska Airlines flight from Birthday present
- Birthday savings from Delta
- Free rental day from Alamo