This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Are you getting tired of this seemingly endless wave of hotel devaluations?! I know we sure are. What better time to team up with a hotel chain that has chosen not to go down the devalue road and has continued to find ways to offer more to its loyal members rather than less.
Club Carlson Golden Giveaway
Club Carlson is teaming up with Points, Miles and Martinis to give away two $500 USD Club Carlson gift cards! That’s not all. The two winners will also each receive Gold status for one year!
During a time when hotel devaluations have become the norm, Club Carlson is bucking the trend by continuing to offer members strong points promotions, unique credit card benefits, and no recent major devaluation.
Properties we like
Points, Miles and Martinis is no stranger to Club Carlson properties. In the past year, we shared our Top Four Club Carlson Award Redemptions, spent a fantastic weekend in Oslo with a gorgeous room overlooking the iconic Oslo Opera House, an adventurous stay at the world’s northernmost full service hotel, and soon will be staying at a Club Carlson property in Prague.
Club Carlson property wish list’
On the Points, Miles and Martinis Club Carlson property wish list, we have our sights set on Aruba and Fiji
Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card members earn points and complimentary nights at accelerated rates, and receive the benefits of Elite status, simply by using their cards. The best part is the signup bonus is large. New card members will receive 50,000 Gold Points after the first purchase plus 35,000 points once $2,500 is spent on the card within the first 90 days. This is a total of 85,000 bonus points after signing up and meeting spending requirements. Other key benefits include:
- Bonus Award Nights – when Gold Points® are redeemed for two or more consecutive award nights, the last night is free – exclusively for cardmembers!
- 10 points per dollar on eligible purchases at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide and five points per dollar everywhere else Visa is accepted
- Up to 85,000 Bonus Gold Points to start. Receive 50,000 Gold Points after your first purchase, plus 35,000 points after you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days
- 40,000 bonus points each year after you renew your card and pay the low annual fee
- Automatic Gold Elite Status once the card is used. Existing Gold Elite members receive 15 qualifying nights toward Concierge Elite Status
- Apply here for the Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card
How To Enter Giveaway
- At which hotel within Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group’s portfolio (more than 1,000 properties worldwide) would you be most excited to use the new Visa card?
Prize Details For Club Carlson Golden Giveaway
Points, Miles & Martinis will randomly select two readers who will each receive the following:
- (1) full year of Club Carlson Gold Status*
- *In the event that the winner is already a Club Carlson Gold Status member, the winner will be given Club Carlson Concierge status for one (1) full year, dependent upon verification from Club Carlson
- (1) $500 Visa gift card
Club Carlson Status Benefits
Readers who are already Gold Status members know they receive 50% bonus points on stays plus a 2,000 bonus for booking online among other benefits. Concierge members receive 75% bonus points on stays plus a 3,000 bonus for booking online. So if you don’t already have status, or if you do, this promotion can seriously upgrade your point earning potential at Club Carlson hotels.
- Limit one entry per person
- Contest starts on February 25th and ends on March 2nd at 9 AM EST
Which hotel in the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group’s portfolio would you be most excited to use the new Visa card?
Club Carlson is sponsoring the gift card giveaway and has provided Points, Miles & Martinis with two $500 gift cards which we are giving away to two lucky winners. The credit card link in this post is not an affiliate link and does not provide any form of compensation if you click on the link. Thanks for reading Points, Miles & Martinis.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.