This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As a Delta Elite, my favorite drink in the sky is a Woodford on the rocks. But not everyone has the same taste. Some prefer a Coca-Cola, coffee or just plane water. We ran a small giveaway last week to hear about your favorite drink in the sky, and we put up Delta in-flight coupons to giveaway to the winners.
Valid Entries Were Received
Valid entries were accepted for readers who followed either of the steps outlined below:
- Tweet a picture of your favorite drink to @weeklyflyer
- Leave a comment with a link to your picture in the official post
- Extra Credit: Follow us on Twitter at @weeklyflyer
Winners Of The Delta In-Flight Coupons & PMM Swag
The five winners will receive:
- One “in-flight coupon” good on Delta flights with an expiration date of December 31, 2014
- One set of Points, Miles & Martinis cocktail napkins
Congratulations to the winners below. Each will receive an email with instructions on how to claim the winning prize.
- Phil Gold with comment #2 “Nothing makes flying easier than a few Bailey’s on the rocks“
- Ashley Wwith this tweet for a Bloody Mary
- Nancy H with comment # 18 “Champagne, champagne, always champagne!“
- Corey S with this tweet for a Mas Sabroso Margarita with Avion Tequila on Delta
- Jason A with comment # 13 “I love a bahama mama!“
Thanks again for participating in our small giveaway.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.