This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
In early February, we shared the details of Hyatt’s More Possibilities promotion where you can earn up to 45,000 bonus points by staying at Hyatt hotels during the promotion period. The registration for the promotion is up on Hyatt’s home page as of this morning. The promotion runs from March 1, 2013 through May 31, 2013.
How To Register
- Earn 3,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points with every three eligible nights
- Valid on nights from March 1, 2013 through May 31, 2013
- Registration begins February 15 and ends April 30, 2013
Eligible Nights Definition
For the purpose of this Offer, an “Eligible Night” shall be defined as one (1) night during the Promotion Period at any participating hotel or resort when choosing points or miles and paying an Eligible Rate (as defined in the Hyatt Gold Passport program Terms and Conditions). Award nights shall not constitute an Eligible Night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive eligible night credit for their room, regardless of the number of paid rooms.
This promotion is a great way to earn a bonus 45,000 points through hotel stays. For a member without the Hyatt credit card, it would take 45 nights to max out this promotion. In addition, you can earn a quick 50,000 or 40,000 increase in your Hyatt bonus point balance by applying for the Chase Ink Bold Business Card (50k bonus), Chase Ink Plus Business Card (50k bonus) or Chase Sapphire Preferred® (40k bonus) and transferring the Chase Ultimate Rewards points to your Hyatt Gold Passport account.
- Hyatt – New Hyatt Bath Products
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Avoid their website bug which could cost you thousands of points
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Hyatt – Two commonly overlooked bonuses for Hyatt Diamond members
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.