This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Several hotels are in the Boutique business. Not the boutique hotel business, but the boutique store business. We don’t see anything wrong with picking up items from online hotel stores, especially at deep discounts like 35% off at W Hotel The Store which we shared last in November.
The newest entrant to the hotel boutique space is a favorite of ours, the St Regis is opening the St Regis Boutique.
St Regis Boutique
So far, it looks like the St Regis only has one product. The Grand Tourista Bag by Jason Wu.
A quick look and Jason Wu gives Baby Face a new name. Anyway, apparently he and I have something in common, he and I both like the St Regis brand.
“I see St. Regis as both a classic and a modern name, which I feel is an apt description of my brand as well … I am really excited to be part of a legacy that is rooted in impeccable style that can stand the test of time”
It’s great to see the St Regis is launching a store. Now if they can only get more than one product and then allow members to use Starpoints at a $.03 cents per point redemption rate…
- St Regis Bloody Mary Recipes And Bourbon Crisis Averted
- Atlanta St Regis Platinum Experience – Baby Weekly Flyer’s First St Regis
- PMM Happy Hour – Morning Mary From West Paces Ferry
- The St. Regis Aspen Hotel Review
- Kauai Trip Report – St Regis Princeville
- Puerto Rico Trip Report – St Regis Bahia Beach
- Happy Hour – Cucumber Mojito At St Regis Bahia Beach
- Puerto Rico Trip Report – St Regis Bahia Beach Continued
- St Regis Atlanta Trip Report
- St Regis DC Trip Report
- St Regis Deer Valley Suite Upgrade
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.