This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
American Airlines is offering a chance to win 100,000 bonus AAdvantage miles and a Gogo Wi-Fi annual pass. But they are also giving away 100 bonus AAdvantage miles or free Gogo Wi-Fi single-use passes for winners who can match the correct icons in the game. The chance to win is offered through their Facebook page where entries must be received by 4:59:99 CT on March 22, 2013.
Spin For Chance To Win Wi-Fi and AAdvantage Miles
- Simply go to the AAdvantage Facebook application and spin
How To Win
Match three icons and win a Gogo Inflight-Wifi passes or 100 AAdvantage bonus miles.
Spin to match three icons for your chance to win one of several thousand Gogo® Inflight Wi‑Fi passes or 100 AAdvantage® bonus miles. You can also enter to win our grand prize of 100,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles and a Gogo® Annual Inflight Wi‑Fi pass.
If you are lucky enough to match all three icons, you’ll be prompted to enter your personal information and AAdvantage account number. Prizes are based on which icons are matched.
The Grand Prize is 100,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles and one (1) Gogo® Inflight Wi Fi Annual Pass. There are 2,000 Second Place Prizes. The second prize winners will receive a Single Use Gogo® Inflight Wi Fi pass. There are also 5,700 Third Place Prizes. They’ll each receive 100 AAdvantage® miles.
How To Lose
Click spin and don’t match all three of the icons like the picture below. I’m pretty good at losing this game, are you?
How To Check If Your Flight Has Wi-Fi
Be sure to check if your flight has Gogo Wi-Fi if you’ve won a free Wi-Fi pass. Simply go to American Airline’s site and enter in your flight details. The Wi-Fi logo would be under the flight number on the left hand side if the flight offers Wi-Fi.
Terms And Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. OPEN TO/ENTRY DETAILS: Open to individuals legally residing in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi) at the time of entry; provided, however, that entry cannot be made from a computer, mechanical device, or electronic device at a place of business in the State of Georgia.
3. Sweepstakes commences 9:01:59 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on March 8, 2013 and ends at 4:59:59 p.m. CT on March22, 2013. All entries must be received by 4:59:59 p.m. CT on March 22, 2013. To Enter Like the American Airlines Facebook page and fill out the entry form.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: One Grand Prize consisting of 100,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles and one (1) Gogo® Inflight Wi Fi Annual Pass, 2,000 Second Place Prizes of Single Use Gogo® Inflight Wi Fi pass and 5,700 Third Place Prizes of 100 AAdvantage® miles.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on number of Eligible Entries.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and agents of Sponsor and affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees or agents, are not eligible to win.
7. Void where prohibited. 8. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules by which all entrants are bound. 9. Entrants release all parties from all claims/liability arising from this Sweepstakes or acceptance/use of any Prize. 10. Sponsor: American Airlines, Inc. 4333 Amon Carter Blvd., Ft. Worth, Texas 76155.
A few moments of your time and you could come away with 100 bonus AAdvantage miles or free Gogo Wi-Fi for your next flight. After a few spins I received an entry to the grand prize drawing. What did you receive?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.