This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hertz and US Airways are offering a special promotion where you can earn 4x US Airways Dividend Miles with every car rental, regardless of duration.
How To Get 2,000 Per Rental
- Book your Hertz car rental reservation
- Use codes CDP 157348 and PC 180143 and your Dividend Miles number in your reservation
- But be careful, you’ll get 4x miles on rentals with any duration and 2,000 miles on rentals of 5 or more days
The normal US Airways mile earning rate with Hertz rentals is 50 base miles a day for rentals of 1 to 4 days and 500 base miles for rentals of 5 or more days. So the fact that this promotion’s page highlights up to 2,000 miles with the language of any length is a bit mis-leading. If you rent a car for 1 day, it looks like you’ll earn 4x miles on 50 per day for a total of 200 miles. But if you rent a car for 5 days, you will earn 4x miles on 500 per day for a total of 2,000 miles.
- Rent and drive by June 30, 2013
- Earn up to 2,000 miles with Hertz Rentals
Terms And Conditions
- Advance reservation is required
- Your discount CDP #157348, PC #180143, and your membership number must be included in the reservation
- Promotion Code (PC) must be provided at time of reservation or offer is void
- Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer
- This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion
- Offer valid at participating airport and off airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate restrictions for the renting location apply
- Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included
- The CDP savings of up to 35% applies to time and mileage charges only; discounts vary by rental date, location and vehicle type
- Frequent Flyer Surcharge of $0.75 per day, up to a maximum of $5.25 per rental may apply
- Miles will not be awarded on travel industry rates, wholesale tour packages, insurance/dealer replacement, other promotional rates or group travel
- Offer valid for pickup through 6/30/13
Make sure you read the fine print on all promotional offers. Even though the 4x promotion is a good deal if you were going to rent a car anyway, the advertising would lead one to believe it’s a more lucrative offer.
What car rental promotion are you using at the moment?
- Earn up to 2,525 United miles with Avis car rentals
- Earn up to 3,000 AAdvantage miles with Budget car rentals
- Get $10 off Hertz On Demand car rental
- Massive car rental savings with Chase Ultimate Rewards Mall
- Earn 1,500 Alaska Airlines miles with Avis car rentals
- Earn 1,000 Miles & Smiles miles with Hertz Rentals