This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hertz and US Airways are offering a special promotion where you can earn 4x US Airways Dividend Miles with every car rental, regardless of duration.
How To Get 2,000 Per Rental
- Book your Hertz car rental reservation
- Use codes CDP 157348 and PC 180143 and your Dividend Miles number in your reservation
- But be careful, you’ll get 4x miles on rentals with any duration and 2,000 miles on rentals of 5 or more days
The normal US Airways mile earning rate with Hertz rentals is 50 base miles a day for rentals of 1 to 4 days and 500 base miles for rentals of 5 or more days. So the fact that this promotion’s page highlights up to 2,000 miles with the language of any length is a bit mis-leading. If you rent a car for 1 day, it looks like you’ll earn 4x miles on 50 per day for a total of 200 miles. But if you rent a car for 5 days, you will earn 4x miles on 500 per day for a total of 2,000 miles.
- Rent and drive by June 30, 2013
- Earn up to 2,000 miles with Hertz Rentals
Terms And Conditions
- Advance reservation is required
- Your discount CDP #157348, PC #180143, and your membership number must be included in the reservation
- Promotion Code (PC) must be provided at time of reservation or offer is void
- Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer
- This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion
- Offer valid at participating airport and off airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate restrictions for the renting location apply
- Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included
- The CDP savings of up to 35% applies to time and mileage charges only; discounts vary by rental date, location and vehicle type
- Frequent Flyer Surcharge of $0.75 per day, up to a maximum of $5.25 per rental may apply
- Miles will not be awarded on travel industry rates, wholesale tour packages, insurance/dealer replacement, other promotional rates or group travel
- Offer valid for pickup through 6/30/13
Make sure you read the fine print on all promotional offers. Even though the 4x promotion is a good deal if you were going to rent a car anyway, the advertising would lead one to believe it’s a more lucrative offer.
What car rental promotion are you using at the moment?
- Earn up to 2,525 United miles with Avis car rentals
- Earn up to 3,000 AAdvantage miles with Budget car rentals
- Get $10 off Hertz On Demand car rental
- Massive car rental savings with Chase Ultimate Rewards Mall
- Earn 1,500 Alaska Airlines miles with Avis car rentals
- Earn 1,000 Miles & Smiles miles with Hertz Rentals
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.