This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hilton Honors is offering 1,000 points per weekend night and 2,000 points per weekend night. This means a member could earn 10,000 bonus HHonors points per week. The promotion is valid on stays from April 1 through June 30, 2013 and members must register prior to checking out of the first stay.
How To Register
- Register at Hilton Daily Grand site and book an eligible Hilton Hotels night between April 1 and June 30, 2013
- Earn 1,000 HHonors points for each week night
- Earn 2,000 Bonus points for each weekend night (Fri, Sat, Sun) and weekend nights for Middle East and Africa (Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Valid on eligible stays between April 1 and June 30, 2013
- Must register prior to check-out of your first stay
Terms And Conditions
Offer valid for eligible stays completed between April 1 and June 30, 2013 (“Promotion Period”) at any participating hotel in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Hilton HHonors™ members must first register at HHonors.com/DailyGrand prior to check-out of their first stay within the Promotion Period. Registered HHonors members will receive Bonus Points only for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. Registered HHonors members will earn 1,000 Bonus Points for each week night of their stay during the Promotion Period and 2,000 Bonus Points for each weekend night of their stay during the Promotion Period. For the purpose of this offer, “weekend night” is defined as Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for all regions except for hotels within the Middle East and Africa where “weekend night” is defined as Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points earned during the Promotion Period. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your HHonors account. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with other select offers.
With the recent massive Hilton devaluation, I can’t stay loyal to Hilton. The points earned simply don’t add up to great value for my situation, especially when there are alternative hotel chains out there that where I perceive I get more value from being loyal elsewhere.
I still find value in the 2 free weekend night certificates better that come with the New Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card. These certificates are good at select hotels (category 1-7 and select Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts) and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio and are earned after spending $2,500 in eligible purchases within 4 months of account opening. Plus with this card, you’ll receive instant Gold status that provides upgrades and complimentary breakfast.
If you plan to stay at a Hilton during the promotion period, make sure you register before the end of your first stay. The ability to earn 1,000 bonus points per weeknight or 2,000 bonus points per weekend night shouldn’t be ignored.
- Hilton – Gold Status, Two Free Weekend Nights and other benefits
- Hilton – How to transfer Virgin Atlanta airline miles into Hilton points at 1:2 ratio
- Hilton – Fast track to Gold status
- Hilton – Fast track to Diamond status
- Hilton – Save points on award bookings by using points stretchers and going global awards
- Hilton – Hilton Honors program overview
- Hilton – 5th night free at participating hotels and resorts
- Hilton – Win share of 10,000,000 HHonors points with Tropicana in Las Vegas
- Hilton – Earning 50 HHonors points a day and still going strong
- Hilton – Double Your Hilton Double Dip With Every Stay – Earn Double Amtrak Points With Every Stay At Hilton
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.