This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I scored a sweet deal at Living Social for a Mother’s Day gift for Mrs. Weeklyflyer. I used a $10 off of $30 purchase code that I received in my email and got Chase points at 4x points/ dollar! Not to mention that the gift was deeply discounted to start through Living Social. But, hurry before this deal is gone 04/30/2013 11:59 pm PST.
Here’s How To Get The Deal (If Targeted)
- Check your email to see if you received the targeted deal.
- Head over to your Chase portal for 4 x points per dollar spent at Living Social.
- Pick out something that is at least $30. I picked a facial at a local spa, $37 instead of $85!
- Then enter in promo code APRILVIP to save $10
Details on promo code
- Take $10 off your next purchase for almost any deal* $30 or more on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code “APRILVIP“:
- Add Deal by clicking “Buy Now” button on the Deal information page.
- Click on “Redeem promo code” during purchase process.
- Enter code “APRILVIP” and hit apply.
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.
The Bottom Line
If your LivingSocial account qualifies for this code, you are in luck! I got a facial for Mrs. Weeklyflyer for only $27, which was a $85 value. Nearly a 69% savings! I also will receive 108 Chase points for my purchase! It’s almost Mother’s Day, so don’t forget to get your gifts! Chase points are just icing on the cake!