This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I scored a sweet deal at Living Social for a Mother’s Day gift for Mrs. Weeklyflyer. I used a $10 off of $30 purchase code that I received in my email and got Chase points at 4x points/ dollar! Not to mention that the gift was deeply discounted to start through Living Social. But, hurry before this deal is gone 04/30/2013 11:59 pm PST.
Here’s How To Get The Deal (If Targeted)
- Check your email to see if you received the targeted deal.
- Head over to your Chase portal for 4 x points per dollar spent at Living Social.
- Pick out something that is at least $30. I picked a facial at a local spa, $37 instead of $85!
- Then enter in promo code APRILVIP to save $10
Details on promo code
- Take $10 off your next purchase for almost any deal* $30 or more on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code “APRILVIP“:
- Add Deal by clicking “Buy Now” button on the Deal information page.
- Click on “Redeem promo code” during purchase process.
- Enter code “APRILVIP” and hit apply.
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.
The Bottom Line
If your LivingSocial account qualifies for this code, you are in luck! I got a facial for Mrs. Weeklyflyer for only $27, which was a $85 value. Nearly a 69% savings! I also will receive 108 Chase points for my purchase! It’s almost Mother’s Day, so don’t forget to get your gifts! Chase points are just icing on the cake!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.