This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The Starwood double Starpoints “Double Take” promotion starts tomorrow, May 1, 2013. In addition to earning double Starpoints, members who book their reservations through the SPG mobile app will earn an additional 500 bonus points. Even if you are not a Starwood loyal guest, I’d suggest registering for this promotion. You never know if you’ll need a one night SPG stay that may end up counting for this promotion.
How To Register
- Register for SPG’s Double Take Promotion
- Earn double points on eligible stays from May 1, 2013 through July 31, 2013
- Earn bonus 500 points for booking through SPG’s mobile app for SPG® App for iPhone, or the SPG App for Android™
Terms And Conditions
- For detailed terms and conditions go here
- For non-participating properties go here
- Elite-level extra Starpoint earnings and other bonuses will not be doubled
- Only the base two-Starpoints-per-dollar earnings are doubled
- There is no limit to the number of bonus Starpoints that can be earned during the promotion period
Double points on stays for two months isn’t a bad deal. Make sure to register for the promotion by June 30, 2013 in order to qualify for the double points.