This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Delta and W Hotels have partnered up to offer a bonus 1,000 Delta SkyMiles per stay at participating W hotels through July 9, 2013. Members must select the airline miles earning option and select Delta as their airline to earn the bonus 1,000 SkyMiles.
It’s important to note that this bonus is on a per stay basis. This means you’ll earn 1,000 bonus SkyMiles for even a 1 night stay.
How To Get Bonus
- Book your stay at a participating W Hotel using rate code WHMILES
Be sure to select airline (Delta) as your earning option if you wish to receive miles instead of Starpoints.
Members must book and stay at a participating W hotel in North American by July 9, 2013 to receive the bonus airline miles per stay. In addition to the bonus miles, members will receive two cool cocktails at the Living Room Bar. For a list of participating W Hotels go here.
Terms And Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating W Hotels in North America
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed by July 9, 2013 .
- Offer includes 1,000 bonus airline miles per stay plus two cool cocktails at the Living Room Bar
- Upgrade available upon booking for an additional cost.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to receive alcohol offer, non alcoholic beverages may be substituted on request. Hotel follows responsible beverage service principles and reserves the right at any time to deny service of alcohol to patrons
- To receive miles in lieu of Starpoints®, recipient must participate in the Airline Direct DepositSM portion of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. With Airline Direct Deposit, Starpoints earned from eligible hotel stays and select bonus offers will be converted automatically into miles, will be credited to your Delta Air Lines SkyMiles account and may not be transferred back to your SPG account. If recipient does not participate in Airline Direct Deposit, Starpoints will be earned in the Starwood Preferred Guest program.
- Members may select Delta Air Lines SkyMiles as their currency of choice at SPG.com/moremiles.
- 1,000 bonus miles per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Advance reservations are required and should be made using Rate Plan WHMILES.
- Cancellation policies may vary by participating property. Please refer to Terms & Details during booking for more information.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
If you are searching for a few more Delta SkyMiles this promotion can add 1,000 bonus miles per stay. While Delta SkyMiles aren’t as valuable as they used to be, some people can still find value. And with a bunch of 1 night stays, 1,000 miles can add up quickly.
- It’s A Great Day In Barcelona When…
- Mrs Weeklyflyer Guest Post, “W Bliss Spa Downtown ATL Does It Right!”
- Journey to Easter Island–W Santiago
- PMM Six Hour Siesta At W Times Square
- SPG Breakfast Amenity on Mother’s Day – W Hotel Santiago Style
- W Atlanta Downtown BLT Restaurant Review
- W Hotel Montreal Review
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.