This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is still time to get in on the Hertz and Delta promotion which offers up to 3,400 SkyMiles for car rentals with Hertz. The promotion has been going on since April and is valid for reservations made by June 30, 2013 and picked up by August 31, 2013.
How To Earn 3,400 Delta SkyMiles With Hertz
- US/Canada/Puerto Rico – Book your Hertz reservation and provide discount CDP 165385, PC 170166 and your SkyMiles number
- European – Book your Hertz reservation and provide discount CDP 165385, PC 170424 and your SkyMiles number
The amount of bonus miles earned depends on the number of rentals days.
- Earn 500 bonus miles for rentals of 1 to 2 days
- Earn 900 bonus miles for rentals of 3 to 4 days
- Earn 2,000 bonus miles for rentals of 5 or more days
This is in addition to the 200 miles per day Medallion members already earn (100 for non-Medallion members).
The chart below illustrates earning based on the number of days rented.
Terms And Conditions
- Advance reservation required. This offer is valid at participating airport locations in the US, CA, MX & PR; CDP 165385 and PC 170166 must be included in the reservation. These offers have no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate restrictions for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. The CDP savings of up to 40% applies to time and mileage charges only, discounts vary by rental date, location and vehicle type. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Miles will not be awarded on travel industry rates, wholesale tour packages, insurance/dealer replacement, other promotional rates or group travel. Hertz standard rental qualifications, rental period and return restrictions apply.\
- PC 170424 is available at participating airport locations in Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Reservations must be made at least 8 hours prior to vehicle pickup. Minimum rental period is one day. Offer is valid on all car classes. Normal Hertz Affordable Rate rules and restrictions apply. Minimum rental age is 25 (exceptions apply). All taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Cars may be manual transmission only, however, exceptions do apply.
- PC 123841 is available at participating airport locations in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East, Latin and South America. Reservations must be made at least 8 hours prior to vehicle pickup. Minimum rental period is one day. Offer is valid on all car classes. Normal Hertz Affordable Rate rules and restrictions apply. Minimum rental age is 25 (exceptions apply). All taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Cars may be manual transmission only, however, exceptions do apply.
Always double check available rates to make sure booking through one of these bonus mile earning promotions is cost effective. If it is, points and miles can add up with through the bonus offers for a car you would have rented anyway.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.