This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hawaiian Airlines is offering a bonus of up to 500 bonus HawaiianMiles from April 1, 2013 through April 30, 2013 by using MileFinder. To earn the miles simply download the MileFinder search toolbar and perform the required amount of searches this month.
How To Earn 500 Bonus Miles
Step 1: If you haven’t already, install the MileFinder on your web browser.
Step 2: Automatically earn HawaiianMiles when you search the web with MileFinder, plus earn up to 500 bonus miles when you perform 500 valid searches this month:
- Pro: 100 Searches = 100 Bonus HawaiianMiles
- All-Star: 250 Searches = 250 Bonus HawaiianMiles
- MVP: 500 Searches = 500 Bonus HawaiianMiles
Step 3: Start shopping online at over 1,000 retailers, and earn even more HawaiianMiles for your purchases.
- Offer valid from April 1, 2013 through April 30, 2013
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Four valid searches a day for each of the thirty days in April would equal 120 valid searches and earn the member 100 bonus miles, earning them the title of MileFinder Pro
- This is in addition to the 1 mile for every 3 valid searches they made, which would equal an additional 40 miles
- Total miles earned for this member would be 140 miles
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.