This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Amtrak and Choice Privileges are offering 500 bonus Amtrak Guest Rewards points for stays at over 5,500 Choice hotels locations. For stays from March 18, 2013 through May 18, 2013, members will receive a 500 point bonus.
How To Register
- Book and stay at a qualifying hotel before May 18, 2013
- Provide your Amtrak Guest Rewards number at check-in or select Amtrak Guest Rewards in your Choice Privileges profile.
Earn 500 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per qualifying stay—twice the normal amount
Terms And Conditions
- Available to members of the Amtrak Guest Rewards program
- Earn 500 points for every qualifying stay with arrival between March 18th, 2013 through May 18th, 2013, when paying an eligible rate at any Choice Hotels franchised property in the U.S., Canada, Europe (excluding Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden), the Middle East, Mexico, Central America, Australasia (including Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Papua New Guinea and Fiji) or the Caribbean
- Please see the Choice Privileges Rules and Regulations for a list of qualifying rates
- A stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs
- Standard point quantity awarded is 250 points per eligible stay
- Guests must supply their Amtrak Guest Rewards member number to front desk at time of check-in or in their Choice Privileges profile as their earning preference to earn Amtrak Guest Rewards points
- Guest name must match Amtrak Guest Rewards membership name to earn point credit
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks after hotel stay for point postings to occur
- All Amtrak Guest Rewards terms and conditions apply.
Bonuses are always nice. This promotion increases the earning from 250 Amtrak Guest Rewards per stay to 500 Guest Rewards points per stay. The way to maximize this promotion is to stay one-night stays at participating hotels, but switching hotels is certainly is a pain if you are in the same town for more than one night.