This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
US Airways is offering US Airways Premier World MasterCard cardmembers the chance to earn 250 bonus US Airways miles for every flight booked by October 31, 2013 for travel by December 31, 2013.
How To Get Bonus 250 US Airways Miles
- Register here to earn 250 US Airways miles with every flight
- Book your flight with your US Airways Mastercard, like the US Airways Premier World MasterCard
- Register and book your travel by October 31, 2013
- Travel by December 31, 2013
- Use your MasterCard card to book your trip
- Get 250 bonus miles for each reservation you make
- One segment of booking must include a US Airways or US Airways Express operated flight
Terms And Conditions
Online registration is required at usairways.com/MCDM. You must purchase a ticket on usairways.com April 1 – October 31, 2013 for travel April 1 – December 31, 2013. At least one segment of your booking must include a US Airways or US Airways Express operated flight. Award travel and travel with our airline partners does not qualify. Use a valid MasterCard card to get 250 bonus miles for every booking made on usairways.com. US Airways will award miles 6 – 8 weeks after travel has been completed. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. ©2013 MasterCard.
Yet another benefit to having the US Airways Premier World MasterCard in your wallet.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.