This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Sheraton Four Points and Southwest have teamed up with Seagram’s to offer a $25 rebate in the form of a fare saver code for each qualifying Four Points stay completed between May 1, 2013 and July 31, 2013.
For the regular business travelers who have a Four Points near by, you know how lucrative this can be. The $25 discount code can be used to receive $25 off roundtrip Wanna Get Away fares for travel between August 15, 2013 and December 31, 2013.
How To Get $25 Gift Card
- Book your Four Points Hotels reservation using rate plan FPSSWP
- Completed a Sheraton Four Points stay between May 1, 2013 and July 31, 2013 to receive the following
- One (1) free full American Breakfast from the restaurant per room per eligible night
- One (1) complimentary 20 oz bottle of Seagram’s Ginger Ale (per room, per stay)
- Free in-room high speed Internet access
- One (1) Southwest Airlines Fare Saver Code (value US$25)
- The Southwest Airlines Fare Saver codes will be emailed to customers 2-4 weeks after completing an eligible stay
I ran a few sample dates using the rate plan required for this promotion (FPSSWP) and compared against the best available rate. The rates appear to be competitive in the examples I checked.
- Flexible Rate – $119
- Southwest Airline Saver Rate Plan – $124
- Difference = $5
In this example, there is upside to booking this increased Southwest Airline rate. The benefit is a $20 value.
Terms And Conditions (Selected)
- For full terms and conditions go here
- Offer is valid at a participating Four Points by Sheraton properties in North America
- Offer is valid for online bookings made through Starwood Hotels & Resorts websites and booking a stay under rate plan FPSSWP
- Package amenities include one (1) free full American Breakfast from the restaurant per room per eligible night, one (1) complimentary 20 oz bottle of Seagram’s Ginger Ale (per room, per stay), free in-room high speed Internet access and if eligible, guest will receive one (1) Southwest Airlines Fare Saver Code (value US$25). Package amenities may vary by property. If the 20 oz bottle of Seagram’s Ginger Ale is not available, it will be replaced by a Coca-Cola beverage of equal or greater size
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between May 1, 2013 and July 31, 2013 at a participating Four Points by Sheraton in North America
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights booked using the defined rate plan (FPSSWPKG) in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur
- Multiple rooms charged to the same reservation during the same stay will only count as one stay
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Southwest Airlines Fare Savers Codes are not transferable
- Qualifying guests will receive their Codes via email within 2-4 weeks after completing an eligible stay
- By booking rate plan FPSSWPKG you opt-in to receive emails containing your Southwest Fare Saver Code and other information related specifically to the Four Points by Sheraton More Four You offer from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc
- All guests booking a stay under the promotional rate plan (FPSSWP) must provide a valid email address at the time of booking in order to receive their Fare Saver Code for use on the Southwest Airlines website.
- This one time use, unique code fare saver is required to be used in the Promo Code box on southwest.com or SWABIZ.com in order to receive $25 discount off roundtrip Wanna Get Away fares during the valid travel dates listed below.
- Roundtrip travel required. Reservations can include up to eight people.
- Discount is valid on new reservations only and purchase must be made on or after 6/1/13 and prior to 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city on 10/31/13 for travel 8/15/13-12/30/13.
- Blackout dates applies on 8/18, 8/30, 9/2, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/13, 10/20, 11/10, 11/15, 11/26, 11/27, 11/29, 12/1, 12/23, 12/24, 12/26, and 12/27/13
- $25 discount code is valid for the Wanna Get Away Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees.
- 7 Day or more advance reservation may be required.
- To obtain discount on existing reservations meeting all requirements of this discount offer, the reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation booked using the discount code (fare rules apply).
- Discount will apply only on the valid travel dates. If one direction of the trip is outside the valid dates and one is within the valid travel, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!
- Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards Points.
- Discount is not valid on Group Travel product.
- Discount not valid for Jackpot and Southwest Vacations package bookings.
I love these types of promotions. This can be a great way to rack up $25 Southwest Airline codes. Just make sure the benefit of the $25 Southwest code isn’t negated by any increase in the eligible rate.
Back in 2009, I took advantage of the Hyatt place $20 Mastercard gift card promotion and really racked up the gift cards.
The best way to maximize this promotion is to break up stays into one night in length. For example, Monday stay at the Four Points, Tuesday stay at another hotel, and stay back at the Four Points on Wednesday.
Do you plan to take advantage of this promotion? If so, how?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.