This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
It’s Delta week at Points, Miles & Martinis and we have a lot of Delta related articles coming out this week including:
- A Domestic 777 trip report in Flat-Bed Business Class, including Delta’s other First Class omelette
- Another Domestic trip report, this time on an internationally configured 767 with the new Flat-Bed Business Class seats
- My favorite Dinner in the sky with Delta which includes a little curry and fresh watermelon, from 4 D on a 757-200
- Flying a Delta 777 (in a Simulator)
- And finally we’ll share the best snack from the Delta SkyClub
I’m sure we’ll “Mix It Up” with a happy hour, after all, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
Sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy…
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.