This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Next time you are transiting Singapore’s Changi Airport you could enjoy a free S$20 voucher good to use on shopping, dining or even lounge access while in side the terminal. We’ll share the information on how to request and receive the S$20 voucher.
Update: I wrote this post without knowing that there is a S$40 promotion going on for travelers flying on select Singapore Air or Silk Air flights from places other than the USA. Just Another Points Traveler shared it the other day.
Still, if you are not flying Singapore Air or Silk Air from the USA the S$20 voucher below will work just fine.
How To Earn $20 Transit Voucher
- Visit the nearest information counter at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2 or Terminal 3
- Show your e-ticket and boarding pass for your connecting flight
- Valid for tickets issued between January 1, 2013 and June 30, 2013
- Inbound flight must be on Singapore Airlines flight from the USA
Terms And Conditions
Changi Airport vouchers are available on a first come, first served basis for tickets issued between January 1, 2013 and June 30, 2013. Inbound flight must be on Singapore Airlines from the USA. Vouchers will expire on March 31, 2014. Vouchers may be obtained at designated information counters at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2 or Terminal 3. Only one voucher per ticket.
Next time you are in the Singapore Changi Airport stop by an information counter to see if you qualify for a S$20 voucher to use on dining, shopping or spending a little time in one of the airport lounges.
- Ritz Carlton Millennia Singapore – A Cut Above
- Atlanta International Terminal and Delta SkyClub
- Korean Air Business Class to Incheon
- Seoul Incheon Airport Transfer and Asiana Business Class Lounge
- Singapore Air Champagne Diaries And Singapore Slings
- Singapore Air Business Class to Singapore
- Singapore Fullerton Bay Hotel Happy Hour
- Singapore International Airport and Singapore Air Business Class Lounge
- Singapore Air Business Class from Singapore
- Seoul Incheon Airport Transfer and Korean Air Business Class Lounge
- Korean Air Business Class from Incheon
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.