This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We’ve previously shared our love of Briggs & Riley bags in the past here at Points, Miles & Martinis. And earlier this week we were excited to bring you a chance to win a bag from the new Briggs & Riley TORQ™ hard cover collection. The results are in and a winner has been randomly selected. Read on to find out of you have won a bag from the Briggs & Riley TORQ™ hard cover collection.
Briggs & Riley announced their latest innovative product in May, Briggs & Riley’s perfected version of the polycarbonate hard-sided bag that is popular with both frequent and non-frequent travelers.
Briggs & Riley TORQ™ Bag Giveaway
We are giving away a bag from the TORQ™ collection to one lucky winner. The winner will be allowed to select one bag from the three sizes (international carry-on, medium and large spinners), TORQ™ is available in Cobalt (blue), Graphite (dark grey), and Ruby (red). The TORQ™ collection features:
- Briggs & Riley Control Panel (patent pending) that locks contents in the main and front compartment for the ultimate protection of valuables
- Backed by the Briggs & Riley unbeatable warranty – TORQ™ is the world’s only hardside collection to be protected by an unconditional lifetime warranty
- Briggs & Riley’s proprietary Outsider® handle system, TORQ™ provides a flat packing surface and greater interior packing capacity
- TORQ™ boasts a unique “secret middle layer” that is flexible and forgiving – preventing it from cracking
- The ergonomic top and side carry handles are soft to the touch and the interior is fully lined with soft high-quality nylon
- TORQ™ cases are made of Makrolon™, a high-performance material that can withstand the roughest handling, and is known for its resilience and pop-back properties
- The carry-on boasts a lockable hardside front compartment which is gusseted and zipperless, sitting flush with the bag when closed
- TORQ™ bags have a unique 80/20 top-lid opening, opening like traditional luggage, rather than the 50/50 clamshell opening and packing limits of other hard sided options on the market
- Briggs & Riley designed TORQ™ with an exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base and proprietary recessed spinner wheels, providing for smooth and dependable wheel motion and gliding – allowing the bag to be tilted and carried on two wheels, or glided on four
Winner Of Briggs & Riley TORQ™ Hard Cover Collection Bag
Congratulations to Diane Nycz, who has won a Briggs & Riley TORQ™ hard cover collection bag. Thanks for sharing your winning answer:
I have never tried hard side luggage but that front opening feature looks awesome!!!
If you didn’t win, be sure to Sign up for Email so you don’t miss next week’s giveaway for a bag from the Briggs & Riley @Work collection.