50,000 United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card Offer (Targeted)

This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.

I just noticed I qualify for an apparently targeted 50,000 United MileagePlus Explorer Business card offer. I simply logged into my United account and clicked on the Explorer card offer at the bottom of the “My MileagePlus Summary” section.

image

Then click the “Are you a business owner” in the top right hand corner.

image

The offer page appears and shows that a targeted person can earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending only $2,000 in the first 3 months!

United 50k

In addition, you can earn another 10,000 bonus miles after spending $25,000 on the card in a calendar year.

United50kpart2

Bottom Line

The 50,000 bonus miles after $2,000 in spending in the first 3 months is a good deal for a business card. If you are interested in other airline credit card offers, consider checking out my Airline Offer page here.

An alternative way to get 50,000 United miles is to pick up either the Ink Bold® Business Card or Ink Plus® Business Card and then transfer the Ultimate Reward points earned (50,000) to United.

So go log into your United MileagePlus account and check. Were you targeted?

Sign up for Email || Follow Us On Twitter || Like Us On Facebook || Hotel Offer Page || Airline Offer Page || Flexible Offer Page || Tips & Tricks

Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.

About the author: The Weekly Flyer is writes about travel from a business traveler perspective. He travels the world every week accumulating points and miles along the way. Feel free to reach me at theweeklyflyer@gmail.com

• Joe S July 2, 2013, 9:36 am

Just FYI, even if you have 30K offer, you can always SM Chase, and they’ll credit you with 20K extra. You don’t need a 50K offer to get 50K.

• alex July 2, 2013, 10:50 am

I cant seem to find this offer because I am already a MP explorer card holder. The top right hand corner that says are you a business owner, doesn’t show up for me. any other suggestions?

• Arnold Semmons July 2, 2013, 12:27 pm

I got this offer in a Chase branch. Just see one of the new account reps at your branch and they can show you a big card with all the credit card offers. This is one of them.

• Glenn July 2, 2013, 8:07 pm

Alex,

I see the same thing. But if I click on the Club card, and then back to the Explorer Business I then see the 50K offer. Try clicking around after you are logged in to your United.com account.

• Stran August 8, 2013, 11:27 am

I don’t see on my United Account but I did receive an invitation in the mail. My question is if I already have the United Explorer card does you the 50K bonus applies to me? On the backside of the card application (the fine print) there is a sentence that states that the promotion only applies to new members only…I just don’t know why they would send credit card applications with great promotions to current card members if it doesn’t apply to them. Very confusing…

• The Weekly Flyer August 8, 2013, 12:21 pm

Hi Stran – If I understand correctly, you already have a personal United card. If you have a personal card currently only the Business card promotion is available to you.

• Glenn August 20, 2013, 11:28 am

Just got my card in the mail today. One interesting thing is that it offers 2X for GAS, RESTAURANTS and OFFICE SUPPLIES as well as the usual 2X on UA ticket purchases. I certainly don’t recall that being the case with the personal United Explorer Card. Nice bonus I’ll be taking advantage of…

• hearthstone cheat engine table August 23, 2014, 7:07 pm

What’s up to every one, the contents existing at this web site are actually amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.