This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
It’s back, better than ever and won’t last long! One of my favorite Chase deals at Staples online store.
Not only can you get a great deal on paper towels, each one being only $.58 per roll, but you can earn 8X points with Chase for purchasing something that you may have already purchased anyway.
But you better act fast if you want to get in on this round of the deal. The last time a similar version of this offer was available, it was a different brand with a slightly higher price and asted only about a day. This one is slightly cheaper per roll so anticipate this one going fast.
- Go through your Chase portal to get 3x Chase points
- Purchase Bounty Basic paper towels 12 pk which is on sale for only $6.99
- Add your Staples rewards number to get 5% in rewards on your purchase
- Get free shipping when you spend $45
- The discount will automatically be taken at checkout
- Use your Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card to get an additional 5x points at Staples
- Paper towels shipped for only $.58 per roll + tax!
How To Get 8x Points For $0.58 Paper Towel Rolls
- Navigate to your Chase Ultimate Rewards Portal and select Staples
- Search for Bounty Basic and your results should show the discounted rolls (see here for exact product – but use Chase Ultimate Rewards for more points)
The Bottom Line
I love when I can buy items that we use everyday for a great price and earn maximum points on the purchase as well!
If you don’t already have the Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card consider the current offers which provided 50,000 points after meeting the minimum spend within 3 months of being a cardmember. The ability to earn 5x points at office supply stores for this deal, among deals at office supply stores, is a prime example of why I keep one of the Ink cards in my wallet at all times.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.