This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Westin is offering it’s members a bonus 1,000 Delta miles for 2 night weekend stays through March 31, 2014.
Keep in mind that StarPoints transfer to airlines at a 1:1.25 ratio when you transfer 20,000 points you also get a bonus 5,000 miles for a total of 25,000 miles.
How To Earn 1,000 Bonus Miles
- Book a Westin Weekend 2 night stay using rate plan WMILES
- Valid through March 31, 2014
- Must stay 2 nights at a participating hotel
- Must select miles earning option in your Starwood account
Terms And Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating Westin Hotels & Resorts in North America.
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between May 28, 2012 to March 31, 2014.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
- Offer includes 1,000 bonus Airline Miles per stay.
- To receive miles in lieu of Starpoints®, recipient must participate in the Airline Direct DepositSM portion of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. With Airline Direct Deposit, Starpoints earned from eligible hotel stays and select bonus offers will be converted automatically into miles, will be credited to your Delta® Air Lines SkyMiles® account and may not be transferred back to your SPG account. If recipient does not participate in Airline Direct Deposit, Starpoints will be earned in the Starwood Preferred Guest program.
- Members may select Delta Air Lines SkyMiles as their currency
- All Delta SkyMiles program rules apply
- 1,000 bonus miles per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account
- Advance reservations are required and should be made using Rate Plan WMILES
- Cancellation policies may vary by participating property. Please refer to Terms & Details during booking for more information.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates
While I’m not normally one to credit hotel points to an airline, this may be of value to some who are trying to top off a Delta account. But do consider the amount you’ll earn in points vs miles because transferring Starpoints to Delta miles may be a better option if you earn as many points during the stay as you would miles.