This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hyatt hotel stays in New York just got a little more hot this summer. Earn a bonus 1,500 points by using an offer code at a participating property in New York this summer through August 31, 2013.
How To Earn 1,500 Bonus Points
- Book a Hyatt stay at a qualifying hotel and request offer code NYC15 at time of reservation and check-in
- Stay at participating hotel through August 31, 2013
- Use offer code NYC15
- Qualifying hotels include Hyatt Union Square, Grand Hyatt New York, Hyatt 48 Lex, Andaz Wall Street or Hyatt Place New York / Midtown-South
Terms And Conditions
Offer valid July 8, 2013 to August 31, 2013 at Hyatt Union Square, Grand Hyatt New York, Hyatt 48 Lex, Andaz Wall Street and Hyatt Place New York/Midtown-South . All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Guest must request offer code NYC15 at time of reservation and check-in to receive bonus points. Gold Passport members must choose points for their stay and pay an Eligible Rate. An “Eligible Rate” is any hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to rates found on hyatt.com or any Hyatt Gold Passport Hotel Partner website, the Hyatt Daily Rate, volume, AAA and senior citizen rates, etc. “Ineligible Rates” are discounted rates, including, but not limited to, any free night stays, Internet wholesale rates (such as priceline.com, hotels.com, etc.), traditional wholesale rates (such as GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Club at the Hyatt discount certificate stays, Hyatt Vacation Club stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contract room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time). Only one bonus may be redeemed per member, per stay. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the Gold Passport program. Please allow 6-8 weeks after travel is completed for Gold Passport bonus points to be credited to your account.
Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, HYATT house™, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2013 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
You can earn an additional 1,500 bonus points with Hyatt stays in New York this summer.
My favorite New York Hyatt hotel is the Hyatt 48 Lex and their home made jelly filled donuts. This bonus may just sway my decision on picking a hotel chain in New York this summer. What’s your favorite Hyatt hotel in New York?
- Andaz Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Ave New York
- Hyatt Breakfast Challenger To Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
- Splash Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Avenue In New York City
- Hyatt 48 Lex Corner Suite
- Hyatt 48 Lex Terrace Studio
- Hyatt 48 Lex New Diamond Breakfast Policy
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Avoid their website bug which could cost you thousands of points
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Hyatt – Two commonly overlooked bonuses for Hyatt Diamond members
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.