This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Ritz Carlton is offering their members a chance to get free night certificate for only 2 nights at one of their participating properties. Members will then be allowed to redeem their one night certificate at category 1-3 properties July 1 and October 31, 2013.
How To Earn Free Ritz Carlton Nights
- Register for the promotion here
- Stay twice between July 1 and October 31, 2013 and earn a free night
- Register by September 30, 2013
- Stay at participating Ritz-Carlton properties
- Earn up to two certificates
Terms And Conditions
- Registration is required. The Ritz – Carlton Rewards® members who register for this promotion by September 30, 2013, will earn one certificate for a complimentary night at a Tier 1-3 hotel after the completion of two paid stays at participating Ritz – Carlton hotels between July 1 and October 31, 2013, up to a maximum of two complimentary night certificates. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. An earned complimentary night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay. The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted. Awards are not transferable and may not be given as a gift. Certificates will expire one year from date of issuance and other restrictions apply. Only one room per hotel per stay is counted toward earning for this promotion. Promotion excludes The Ritz – Carlton, Millennia Singapore; Ritz – Carlton, Montreal; Phulay Bay; Dorado Beach; The Ritz – Carlton Destination Club;® The Ritz – Carlton Residences;® and Partner Hotels. Members of The Ritz – Carlton Rewards program as of June 4, 2013, and new members who were not previously members of the Marriott Rewards®program are eligible to receive this offer. Offer is non-transferable, subject to availability, does not apply to groups, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion. All Ritz – Carlton Rewards terms and conditions apply.
This is a great promotion to register for if you have been targeted. But there are significant downsides to this promotion. The promotion is limited to 2 certificates earned, has a redemption period for one year after issuance and the certificates can only be redeemed for category 1 through 3 properties.
Still, if you anticipate staying at a Ritz Carlton property this summer during the promotion period, it’s worth a try to sign up for the promotional offer.
- Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore – A Cut Above (Excluded from promotion)
- Ritz Carlton St Thomas Hotel Review
- Saving Marriott Points With Ritz Carlton Point Savers
- Marriott Platinum Status After Only 9 Stays
- Ritz Carlton New York Central Park
- Puerto Rico Trip Report – Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Ritz Carlton San Juan Review + Win Continental Currency And $25 American Express Gift
- Hotel Arts Barcelona – Ritz Carlton Hotel Trip Report
- Ritz Carlton Marina Del Ray