This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Delta is offering you and a Delta Sky Club bartender the opportunity to each win two First Class / Business Elite tickets each. To enter, simply head to your nearest Sky Club, order a drink and tweet a picture of you and the bartender or just the drink to #DSCBarStar for your chance to win.
Who doesn’t like a chance to win two first class tickets while sipping a good drink from a place where everybody knows your name?
How To Enter
- Tweet a photo of you with your Delta Sky Club bartender along with his/her name and club location to #DSCBarStar OR…
- Tweet @Delta with your favorite drink using #DSCBarStar
- Enter between between June 21, 2013, and August 2, 2013
- Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. 21 years of age or older
- Potential winner will be notified through the entry hashtag
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,940
Terms And Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Delta’s #DSCBarStar (the “Promotion”) is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. 21 years of age or older. Employees of Delta Air Lines, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its agencies and their families are not eligible. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Promotion constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Promotion Rules (the “Official Rules”).
- How To Enter: Participants must enter via Twitter between June 21, 2013, 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and August 2, 2013, 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). There are two (2) ways to enter during the Entry Period: 1. Enter the Delta Sky Club (must be a current member to enter), log onto your personal Twitter account, tweet @Delta a picture of yourself with your bartender, include his/her name and city using #DSCBarStar in the tweet as your form of entry. 2. Tweet @Delta with your favorite drink using #DSCBarStar. No purchase of a drink is required to enter. Entries submitted via any other method, including but not limited to U.S. Postal Service, facsimile or email will NOT be accepted.
- To Be Eligible: Each entry must be received no later than 11:59 pm ET on August 2, 2013. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person and the prize can only be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning entry. All entries must be in English. Limit one (1) online entry per person.
- How Winner Will Be Selected: Winners will be drawn at random after the Entry Period from entries received between June 21, 2013, and August 2, 2013. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- What Happens If I Am Selected As The Winner: Potential winner will be notified through the entry hashtag. Potential winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release/assignment of rights and return within 48 hours of receipt of notification. If the potential winner is unable to complete the above requirements for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner, subject to the conditions stated above. Sponsor in its sole discretion may also choose not to replace any potential winner or finalist(s).
- Grand Prize: Certificates redeemable for two (2) BusinessElite or First Class (depending on itinerary) tickets for travel within the 48 United States and Canada will be awarded to both the winning bartender and the winning entrant. Travel must be completed by September 1, 2014, or winner will forfeit the prize. All travelers must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by Delta Air Lines as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All other expenses, travel and costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence) at least one of winner’s guests must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. If any of winner’s guests is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner or another guest must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,940. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- General Rules And Regulations: Where entry involves submission of a work of authorship (“Submission”), entrant warrants and represents: (a) he/she is the sole and exclusive author and owner of the Submission, including all rights therein, and that the Submission has not won any previous awards or competitions; (b) entrant has the full and exclusive right, power and authority to submit the Submission and to grant the Sponsor the rights to the Submission, including but not limited to the worldwide copyright; (c) no part of the Submission has been aired, distributed or published; and (d) no rights in the Submission have been previously granted to any person, firm, corporation or other entity. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Submission at any time in the event it is determined that the Submission is offensive, inappropriate, not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or if it is determined that the entrant has not otherwise complied with these Official Rules. By entering this Promotion, entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may receive many Submissions under this Promotion and that such Submissions may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to others submitted under the terms of this Promotion and/or other promotions staged and/or sponsored by Sponsor, and waives any and all claims entrant may have had, may have and/or may have in the future, that any Submissions and/or other works accepted, reviewed and/or used by other entrants and/or Sponsor (or their designees) may be similar to entrant’s Submission. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor has not, nor shall have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to entrant’s Submission. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, or inaccurate entries, nor for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems that may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Each entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between entrant and Sponsor is not a confidential, fiduciary or other special relationship, and that entrant’s decision to submit his/her entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Promotion does not place Sponsor in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of entrant’s entry.
A quick happy hour in your nearest Sky Club and a few moments of your time to tweet a picture could win you a pair of Delta First Class or Business Elite tickets.