This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The last time I visited an American Airlines Admirals Lounge I left impressed. I don’t fly American Airlines as much as I’d like to, but when I do, I wonder why I don’t fly them more often. Especially with Admirals Lounges like the one at Dallas Terminal A. But recently (in the last 10 days or so) I understand American has improved upon their already good club lounge offerings to include the following:
- Yogurt Pretzels
- Gourmet Cheese
- Gourmet Crackers
- Whole Oranges (Along with the old Apples they’ve always offered)
- Kept the cookies and chex mix
Since I don’t fly American Airlines often, I’m usually granted access to the AA Admirals Club thanks to the 100,000 Platinum American Express offer I signed up for earlier this year. But I’m happy to see the addition of these new snacks.
This is just one lounge where the updated snacks are offered. What other Admirals Club Lounges have you seen these snacks offered?
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Miami Treasure Hunt Today!
- OneWorld Miami Premium Lounge Video Walk Through
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge