This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
I recently had the chance to experience British Airways First Class and shared my “First Impressions” on the product. This was my first chance to fly in their new First Class seats. I chose 2A and settled into a long day time flight. As a result of the day time flight, I never used the swag they provide to their First Class passengers including an amenity kit, a blanket, and a set of First Class pajamas. So I’m giving our readers a chance to win all three.
How To Enter
I’ve taken flights on British Airways and on other airlines using British Airways Avios points. But never both at the same time. This is because British Airways has relatively high fuel surcharges on their flights. So I chose to redeem my Avios points elsewhere like with the 4,500 point one-way awards on partner airlines. So I’d like to hear from you. In order to enter this giveaway for a chance to win, simply answer the following question in the comment section:
- Where do / would you redeem your Avios points for the best value and why?
One lucky winner will be selected at random to receive the following:
- 1 British Airways Large First Class Pajamas set
- 1 British Airways First Class blanket
- 1 British Airways First Class amenity kit
- One entry per person
- Winner must have ship-to address in the US or Canada
- Winner will be selected on Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 5 PM ET from eligible entries
If you like swag and your First Class pajamas don’t go to waste, enter through this post for your chance to win a set of British Airways pajamas, a First Class blanket and a First Class amenity kit.
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- OneWorld Miami Premium Lounge Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- Is The Wing The Best OneWorld First Class Lounge?
- Martinis Down Under – The Qantas First Class Lounge Sydney
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319
- Lunch In British Airways Concorde Room
- Easy way to find AA record locator when booking through BA.com
- British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
- Trip To New York For 17k Miles With Three Airlines And A Bus
- Booking Cheap Awards With Must Have Airline Points For Serious Frequent Flyers
- British Airways Family Account – How To Establish And Use One
- British Airways Avios Bonus Offer – Great For Short And Long Haul Flights
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.