This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
United Airlines offers a variety of complimentary beverages on select flights to select cabins. They aren’t free for all cabins, but if you have the mighty United Beverage Voucher you’ll be able to order a complimentary beverage of choice. We are giving away 5 beverage vouchers to our readers that I received from a recent Premier Platinum status packet.
To enter, we asked our readers to share their favorite drink on a United flight by entering a comment in the official entry post here.
Congratulations To The Winners
We selected five winners at random who will each receive the following:
- Each winner will receive 1 beverage voucher (Vouchers expire on 1/31/15)
- Each winner will also receive 1 set of Points, Miles & Martinis cocktail napkins
The winners in no particular order are:
- Kim, comment #34, who shared his favorite drink – “Bloody Mary for me”
- Matthew, comment #16, who shared his favorite drink – “Salvador’s margarita. It’s even more refreshing at 35k feet than on the ground!”
- Dan, comment #25, who shared his favorite drink – “I’d say a nice refreshing coke because I never get one at home. haha. (Just being honest)”. You must not be from Atlanta 🙂
- TrAAveller, comment #70, who shared his favorite drink – “G&T sure helps ease the pain of the cattle class.”
- Rachel, comment #4, who shared his favorite drink – “I haven’t had a chance to try many fancy plane drinks, but I do like a glass of red wine or maybe even bailey’s on the rocks.”
You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to claim your prize.
Congratulations to the winners of the United Beverage giveaway. Thanks for sharing your favorite drinks with us! Hope you enjoy the next round on your United flight.
If you didn’t win, be sure to Sign up for Email (only 1 email per day) so you won’t miss out on the next giveaway starting very soon.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.