This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hertz is back with triple points for the month of September. You must register and then book reservations as any reservations made prior to registration will not qualify.
How To Earn Triple Points
- Register here to earn Hertz Triple points
- Book a valid Hertz rental between September 1 – September 30, 2013
- Must register to earn triple points at participating locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S.V.I., United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand only
- Valid on qualifying rentals between September 1 through September 30, 2013
- Only qualifying rentals made after the date of registration will earn triple points
- Only your base Hertz rental points and President’s Circle (25%) or Five Star (10%) bonus will be tripled
This is better than the Hertz 2x points promotion valid through August 31st. So sign up for Hertz triple points if you have any chance of renting a car during the month of September. It could get you to a free rental three times faster.