This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Marriott Mega Bonus is back and it starts on September 15, 2013. But registration is open now. A few steps and you’ll be registered for your Marriott Mega bonus offer.
How To Register
- Register by November 15, 2013
- Stay between September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014
- Earn a free night at a category 1-5 hotel, up to two free nights, for every second paid stay
Terms & Conditions
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion by November 15, 2013 will earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-5 hotel after each second paid stay made between September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014, at a participating Marriott property.
- Maximum two (2) free night awards earned with this promotion per member.
- The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted and the offer is not transferable.
- An earned free night award can be redeemed for a future stay at participating Marriott Rewards category 1-5 properties for one (1) free night.
- Free night award will expire one (1) year after the date of issuance.
- An earned free night award is good for one (1) single or double occupancy standard room only and includes the cost of the hotel room and applicable room taxes only.
- An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay.
- Awards are not transferable and may not be given as a gift.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participating brands include JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott® Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Gaylord Hotels and Marriott Vacation Club.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.
- Call 888-MARRIOTT (627-7468), “, or call your local Marriott Rewards Customer Support office for complete details. for complete details.
I wouldn’t consider this a mattress run quality promotion, but I do believe this creates a good opportunity to earn some free nights in a Marriott hotel category 1-5. I’ll likely move any SPG stays over to Marriott for this promotion since SPG is only offering double points for the fall.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.