This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
SPG’s fall promotion is open for registration. The promotion is called SPG Take Two. So we’d advise taking two seconds and registering for the promotion.
How To Register
- Earn Starpoints on eligible stays from 9/1/13 through 12/15/13.
- No Limits!
- Get 2,500 bonus for every 5 eligible nights, up to 10,000 bonus Starpoints
- Must register by by October 31, 2013
- A list of non-participating hotels can be found here (watch out if in California and New York)
It’s almost “two” good. With the SPG® Take Two promotion, you’ll earn double Starpoints® on all eligible stays from September 1 through December 15, 2013 — with no limits. Plus, you’ll get 2,500 bonus Starpoints for every five eligible nights you stay — up to 10,000 bonus Starpoints and 20 nights. The earnings are endless at over 1,000 participating Starwood hotels and resorts worldwide. Any takers? Registration opens at the end of August.
As always, we sign up for promotions even if we think it is lackluster. Starwood’s fall promotion on the surface won’t be likely to incentive my hotel spend. But worthy of signing up in case you find yourself needing SPG stays before the end of the year.
- Limited Time Get Starwood Points From SPG American Express
- Starwood’s Cash + Points Option Plus Hotel Award Chart
- Starwood Nights & Flights Plus Airline Transfer Award Redemption Option
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.