This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
IHG Rewards Club is offering members a chance to win 100,000 each week through August 30th. In addition, one lucky winner will win the grand prize of 1,000,000 points. That many points can really take you places, it’s a lot of points and only takes a few moments of your time to enter. Simply register, take a picture of an IGH hotel (you can find your nearest one here) using Instagram (would need to download the app here) and then tag it with your location and #DiscoverIHG tag. You’ll be entered for a chance to win the weekly 100,000 and 1,000,000 grand prize.
How To Enter
- Register for your chance to enter and win here
- Take a photo of an IHG hotel using Instagram
- Tag it with your location and #DiscoverIHG
- Enter between July 15th and August 30th
- One Winner will be selected each week
- Weekly prize: 100,000 IHG® Rewards Club points
- Grand prize: 1,000,000 IHG® Rewards Club points
Terms And Conditions
- Prizes are non-transferable
- Limit: of one (1) prize per person
- GRAND PRIZE: 1,000,000 IHG Rewards Club points. ARV: $5,000 USD
- The potential winners will be notified by email within five (5) days after the date of the random drawing
- Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Weekly Entry Period Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period
- Full sweepstakes rules here
A few minutes of your time could be worth 1,000,000 IHG Rewards Club points. Each week a winner will also be selected to win the weekly prize of 100,000 points. The points are valued at $0.005 per point if you win. If you win, there are some great uses of IHG Rewards Club points, like the InterContinental Thalasso Resort and Spa on Bora Bora.
What would you do if you won 1,000,000 points?
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia – InterContinental Bora Bora
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia – Bora Bora Activities
- Get $50 MasterCard With IHG Hotel Stays This Summer
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.