This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
AwardWallet is the best way to track your points and miles balances. A cool feature is how AwardWallet notifies you when one of your loyalty accounts has miles or points that are about to expire.
For example, I have about 5,000 Aeroplan miles that are about to expire in December that I earned from the SPG Aeroplan promotion last year. I haven’t decided what I’m going to do with them, but it’s still pretty cool how AwardWallet lets me know they are going to go away soon.
AwardWallet Plus Giveaway
Since I have these miles, havne’t decided what to with them, and they are about to expire. I’m giving readers a chance to win one of two AwardWallet Plus upgrades by sharing what is the best way to use these miles.
Simply leave a comment answering the question below:
- What is the best way to use 5,000 Aeroplan miles (hint, click this link to see how to use Aeroplan miles)?
There are several ways to use 5,000 Aeroplan miles. How would you use them?
We’ll select two lucky winners on Thursday at 5 PM ET based on quality of entry and method on how to use the miles. Each of the winners will win one upgrade to AwardWallet Plus. Only one entry per person please.
AwardWallet is great for tracking points and miles account balances. It really adds a degree of simplicity with tracking points and miles.
If you don’t already have an account, feel free to signup for a new account here or leave your referral link in the comment section below.
What would you do with 5,000 Aeroplan miles if they were about to expire?
- Earn Airline Miles With AwardWallet While Tracking Your Points, Miles & Travel Plans
- AwardWallet Plus Giveaway And New Features
- How To Track Points / Miles Online And Reduce Cards With AwardWallet
- Upcoming Trip Reports + Free Award Wallet Upgrade
- Free 5,000 Aeroplan Miles Posted Thanks To Travel Blogger
- I Will Have Earned 14,000 Aeroplan Miles Without Flying One Segment
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.