This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
For a limited time National Emerald Club members can earn a free car rental after two rentals. Once a member has earned 600 points in their account, a free rental coupon will be generated. The promotion runs from September 9, 2013 through January 31, 2014 and registration is open as of today.
How To Register
- Valid on qualifying rentals from September 9, 2013 through January 31, 2014
- Earn ONE TWO FREE points on qualifying rentals in addition to earning your normal Emerald Club benefits
- Points will be awarded for each qualifying rental made after the date on which the member registered and which occurs from September 9, 2013, through January 31, 2014
- Multiple rentals at the same time will only count as one rental
Other Ways To Earn
- An enrolled member of ONE TWO FREE 2013 will earn a bonus of 300 points for each friend he/she refers who successfully enrolls in ONE TWO FREE and completes a qualifying rental by January 31, 2014
- To be eligible for the email opt in bonus of 50 points toward a Free Rental Day, you must electively opt in to receive emails from National. Offer expires January 31, 2014, and is valid for new opt–ins only
- Mobile app rental is worth 75 points and mobile app download is worth 25 points
- Emerald reserve service is worth 25 points
- Drive alliance site visit is worth 25 points
You can see the FAQs here
This is one of the most lucrative car rental promotions out there if you are looking for free car rental days. Consider signing up even if you aren’t sure you’ll take a rental during the promotion period. Only rentals that occur after signup will count towards this promotion.
- Hertz Triple Points Promotion Is Back
- Earn 3,400 Delta SkyMiles With Hertz Rentals
- Earn 300 AAdvantage Miles Per Car Rental Day With Avis
- Avis Exchange Or Upgrade Program – Select & Go
- Free Regus Gold Membership With Lounge Access From Avis Corporate Awards
- Avis First Members Offer For 15% Off TPC Golf Courses
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.