This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Earlier this year Delta announced the installation of fully flat Business Elite seats on their Airbus A330 fleet, all 32 of them at the time. The new “slim line” seats look great and the installation will be complete mid-2014. They provide direct aisle access, and unlike the Business Elite flat bed seats on the 777, the ones on the A330 face the window. This is a huge improvement over the old cradle style Business Elite seats on their A330s like the one I flew in this trip report.
There is more good news. Earlier this month Delta announced the acquisition of 10 additional wide body A330 planes.
The first A330 delivery is scheduled for spring of 2015, with three additional airplanes scheduled for that year, four in 2016, and the final two in 2017.
The new Delta Business Elite seats on the A330 will be fully flat once the installation is complete.
- Los Angeles – Delta 777 Flight in Business Elite from Atlanta
- Los Angeles – Delta A330 Flight in Business Elite to Atlanta
- Los Angeles – Delta’s “Other Transcon” Service – 777 Business Elite From Los Angeles
- New York – Delta 757 Business Elite Seat
- New York – Delta 767 Old Business Elite Seat
- New York – Delta 767 Old Business Elite Review
- Brussels – Delta 767 with new lie-flat Business Class review
- Delta – Dedicated routes with lie-flat seats in Business Class
- Delta – How To Get Low Level Delta Award On Cross Country Flights (The Hard Way)