This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The InterContinental Toronto is celebrating it’s 10 year anniversary with 10 weeks of giveaways. The giveaway sweepstakes runs through September, 17, 2013. There is still time to win one of the last few prizes, which are the best in my opinion. The sweepstakes is giving away 100,000 IHG Reward points on September 13, 2013 and 10 nights at any InterContinental Hotel & Resort on September 17, 2013. A few moments of your time and you can enter for your chance to win.
How To Register
- Go to the InterContinental Toronto Facebook page and click “Like” to submit your enter
- 3 Course Prix Fixe Dinner for 2 at Azure Restaurant & Bar
DRAW DATE: Friday, July 19th ARV: $100
- Elemental Nature Facial at The Spa InterContinental Toronto Centre
DRAW DATE: Friday, July 26th ARV: $110
- Elemental Nature Manicure & Pedicure at The Spa InterContinental Toronto Centre
DRAW DATE: Friday, August 2nd ARV: $120
- Sunday Brunch for 4 at Azure Restaurant & Bar
DRAW DATE: Friday, August 9th ARV: $200
- Couples Massage at The Spa InterContinental Toronto Centre
DRAW DATE: Friday, August 16th ARV: $280
- Overnight Stay for 2 in a Club Room with Complimentary High Speed Internet Access, Continental Breakfast and Evening Hors d’oeuvres served at the Club Lounge
DRAW DATE: Friday, August 23rd ARV: $330
- Overnight stay for 2 in a newly renovated Lake View Feature Room with Buffet Breakfast
at Azure Restaurant & Bar
DRAW DATE: Friday, August 30th ARV: $350
- 3 Course Prix Fixe Dinner for 10 at Azure Restaurant & Bar’s Private Dining Room
DRAW DATE: Friday, September 6th ARV: $500
- 100,000 IHG Rewards Club Points
DRAW DATE: Friday, September 13th ARV: $1,000
- Ten nights’ stay at any InterContinental Hotels & Resorts in North America
DRAW DATE: Tuesday, September 17th ARV: $2,000
You can read the full terms and conditions here.
Spending a few moments of your time to enter may get you 10 nights at any InterContinenal Hotel & Resort in North America.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.